In this sense, the owner guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons (GDPR).
Identity of the controller
Principles applied in data processing
In the processing of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the data protection regulation:
- Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes about which you will be informed beforehand with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: The Owner will only request the strictly necessary data for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of limitation of the storage period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the processing. The Owner will inform you of the corresponding storage period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will periodically review the lists and delete those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be processed in such a way that its security, confidentiality, and integrity are guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of its users' data by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
It is not necessary to provide any personal data to browse www.progresus.co. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
- When contacting through contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
- When subscribing to a subscription form or newsletter that the Owner manages with HubSpot
The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to the stored data.
- Request rectification or cancellation.
- Request limitation of their processing.
- Object to the processing.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, by directly contacting the Owner. This means that any client, subscriber, or collaborator who has provided their data at any time may contact the Owner and request information on the data stored and how it was obtained, request their rectification, request the portability of their personal data, object to the processing, limit its use, or request the cancellation of that data in the Owner's files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and objection, you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with valid proof such as a photocopy of your ID or equivalent.
Purpose of processing personal data
The personal data and the purpose of processing by the Owner are different depending on the information capture system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data such as name and surname, email address, phone number, and website address in order to respond to your inquiries. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the Website, the services provided through the Website, the processing of your personal data, legal issues related to the Website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the Website or the contracting.
- Subscription forms: The Owner requests the following personal data: Name and surname, email address, phone number, and website address to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data, which may include: name, email address, phone number, and website address in order to respond to your inquiries. For example, the Owner uses this data to respond to your messages, doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns related to the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your personal data, legal issues included on the website, as well as any other inquiry you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or contracting.
- Subscription forms for content: The Owner requests the following personal data: name, email address, phone number, and website address to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions, and special offers.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions included in the Legal Notice and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
The Owner will process your personal data for the purpose of properly managing their presence on social networks, informing you about their activities, products, or services, as well as for any other purpose permitted by social network regulations.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use social media follower profiles to send individualized advertising.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Owner takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent their loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Content from other websites
The pages of this website may include embedded content (such as videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
On the Cookies Policy page, you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, purpose and treatment of cookies.
Legitimacy for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed by the Owner are:
- Identifying information.
Conservation of personal data
The personal data that you provide to the Owner will be kept until you request its deletion.
Recipients of personal data
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States ("Google"). You can find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the Owner analyze how users use the Website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the Website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
You can also see a list of the types of cookies that Google and its partners use and all the information related to the use of advertising cookies.
When browsing www.progresus.co non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how services and sites are used, browsing habits, and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytics services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns, and collect demographic information.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You agree that the data provided to the Owner is correct, complete, accurate, and up-to-date, as well as to keep it properly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you submit to the site, releasing the Owner from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com along with valid proof of identity, such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
These policies will be in effect until they are modified by duly published ones.